Is Ash pregnant? Silence is the answer

9:24 AM

The Bachchan bahu seems to have had enough of rumour mills working overtime. So when Aishwarya Rai Bachchan arrived in Delhi to endorse a jewellery brand, she was all armed to put every gossip surrounding her and her family to rest.

On being questioned about the news that Aishwarya is helping facilitate hubby Abhishek's Hollywood plans, she replied, “When did I say that? I would first like you to show me that interview and then I’ll answer that question. Please don’t attribute statements to me.”

Talking about Will Smith's lament that it's tough to get the former Miss World to work with him, she said, “I love the kind of cinema he does. He had discussed three ideas with me, and two of them have already been made — I am Legend and Tonight, He Comes. Seven Pounds is up next.”

“They are all great ideas but somehow I have not been able to fit them into my schedule,” she added.

As for the rumours about the beautiful actor being pregnant are concerned, she said it “takes more strength to maintain silence.”

“It crosses the line of decency and respect. It gets frustrating at times. We have agreed as a family to let the father of the family that is Amitji to clear out all the rumours.”

0 comments: